During this challenging time, with staff on furlough or having to work from home, it is proving how important it is for the modernisation of crucial tasks within an operation.
For instance, financial departments, such as Accounts Payable, have been greatly affected by the recent business operating restrictions. This is due to the large amount of time that is spent by staff in handling invoices from suppliers and manually keying these into finance and ERP systems. Unfortunately, these manual processes are prone to human errors and prove very costly.
In this webinar, you will learn how eInvoicing can help break free from those manual processes within the Accounts Payable team, allowing them to operate more efficiently, even whilst working from home.
Learn how supplier invoice automation can benefit your business by:
- Allowing Accounts Payable to operate without office-based staff
- Removing human keying errors and delays in payments
- Significantly saving staff time by automating the invoicing process
- Enhancing supplier relationships
- Improve carbon footprint with less paper and waste
- Three-way matching of invoices against purchase orders