This challenging time is proving how crucial it is for businesses to look at ways existing manual processes can be digitally automated. Finance teams especially, spend a large amount of staff time handling invoices from suppliers and keying them into finance and ERP systems. This manual process is expensive, prone to human error and induces delays.
With the recent business operating restrictions, companies have discovered that centralised finance functions, such as Accounts Payable, have been adversely affected by staff having to work from home or being put on furlough. Now is a good time to look at how much of the Accounts Payable process could be automated to reduce the reliance on people and future proof your operation to be prepared for new ways of working.
In this webinar, you’ll learn what options you have to break free from manual processes to increase productivity and better utilise staff resources. You’ll also learn how eInvoicing can help your Accounts Payable team operate efficiently with staff working from home.
Learn how purchase invoice automation can add value to your business by:
- Reducing reliance on office-based staff
- Saving considerable staff time by automating manual processes
- Eliminating keying errors and delays in finance reporting
- Reducing the use of paper and producing less waste
- Matching of invoices against purchase orders and/or good received notes
- Improving relationships with your suppliers